Monday, May 11, 2015

I loved being able to skype yesterday. It was great talking to all of you. It's nice to know that the next time that happens it'll be face to face and not with a time limit ha ha. 

Well.... I don't know what to say exactly since the skype. 

Last week we helped President ,,, with Mutual and we're trying to (or president ,,, is trying) to teach the 16 year old member English. We all want him to serve a mission in the future and there is a great chance that he'll have an English speaking companion that doesn't know Bulgarian. That was fun to do. It's interesting because learning Bulgarian made me realize some weird concepts that common English has. An example of this is word order. Sometimes English changes it when Bulgarian keeps it the same. This is with questions.

We had basically a lesson with a man on the street about the Restoration but it wasn't officially a lesson. It's always fun having those. It's just annoying when they don't have the desire to meet another time but are willing to talk in the moment. The future missionaries will gather those more prepared people in the future. 

I guess since I don't know what else to say I'll spend some time sending photos. It's been a while since I've done that. 

I love all of you and hope everything is going great. 

PS I forgot to say but apparently scorpions live here in Bulgaria. My companion and I found 3 in our apartment this past week and caught 2 of them. I forgot to mention that in the Skype. Apparently scorpions like eating spiders also. Don't ask my how I know that... 

With love, 
Elder Green


No comments:

Post a Comment