Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone. It's hard to believe that today is the day. I managed to be patient in all of the presents I received. I love all of them. I really like how the patriarchal blessing was in the folder. I'm been receiving all of the letters from the girls. I can't remember who asked if I was receiving letters but I am. This week has been pretty crazy. We've had a lot of the quorum of the 70's come in and talk to us. There talks are really good. We've also been watching videos on past quorum of the 12 apostles giving talks here. It's amazing to watch because they talk in a way that is different from general conference or other talks. They have really funny jokes and then just hits you hard with the spirit. It's amazing. Last night was pretty fun. Some people opened there presents last night and it's fun just to see what everyone gets.

I'm guessing that your going to get this email after opening all of the presents. I hope that It'll be fun opening the presents. There hasn't been a year that it hasn't. It's fun to get the new computer early. Does it have any of the photo shop or other programs that are nice on it? I also want to hear on what everyone got just for the fun of it. I also want to hear about how Christmas Eve went, if you did anything special or giving the presents to siblings. It's so weird not being home during this time. Elder ... (The one that switched his mission to an English one) ended up going home until he got his call again. He got to spend Christmas with his family.

The Croatians group of missionaries were saying how for their mission there going to be gone from their family for 3 Christmas because there is very little going to that mission so they have to be out for 25 months. I'm glad I'm not them because I can't wait until coming back home for Christmas.

We only have 20 minutes to write this letter so it's not a lot of time. I received a package from Rochelle that I want to give thanks for. I didn't expect it so I was surprised, and well I didn't expect all of the presents in the box either. I feel spoiled, Elder ... (He's from Finland speaking Bulgarian, and I also don't know if I've mentioned him before) he received one present and it was just cupcakes. Everyone was expecting something big I guess because he's from Finland. He's so funny especially with his companion Elder ....

In my last email I talked about trying to do a email chat but it's not going to be able to happen unfortunately. I still wish that we could make a phone call home. Like I've mentioned earlier, it sure feels like I've been here for months. The time doesn't feel the same. I keep on telling myself that eventually I'll learn the Bulgarian language but it sure feels impossible at times.

I hope that everyone is having a great Christmas. I'm also hoping for next year to be able to do Skype or something like that. That's all I want for Christmas for the next year. I would also like some photos sent of Christmas time at home. I also have to apologize for all the emails with the photos. Apparently I can send only 2 photos each email and It's hard to tell which ones I've sent. The computers here at the MTC have a lot of restrictions so photo sending is a process that I'll learn to do better. Also can I get a email for Blake, if he is trying to reach me I would love to start emailing him. The same with anyone else that is interested.

I think It's so funny how on the package the arrows pointed to up for the invested companies. It's little things like that I really enjoy. I received the Christmas tree a week ago and got all of the presents. I love the little speaker and the motorcycle guy. I have to admit, the dorms is like a candy festival. Everyone has chocolate and it almost feels like Halloween with a Christmas feel. It's fun, everyone gotten to the point where we try to share everything because there's just to much to eat for yourself.

I just want to know how much I love everyone again. It's hard not being there for Christmas, but it feels like Christmas here. Today we have a lot of Christmas celebration activities so it's nice to take a break from the normal MTC day. I'm hoping for one of the 12 apostles to come to talk to us later today. The spirit is so strong here. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and I'll let you know on Friday what some of the activities that I'm doing for Christmas.
                                                                                                                         Love Elder Green

No comments:

Post a Comment